Thursday, May 3, 2007

Huzzah!

Hello, and Welcome to my first blog entry! I am Roussel, a humble Library Page with delusions of grandeur. I have been a Page for nearly 12 years, though not in a row. After I graduated from high school, I was a Library Page for about 8 years, and looked forward to the day when I would be promoted to Squire. Alas, that day never came and I took to studying something practical - Philosophy. After 6 years I earned the title of Philosopher. It was then that I realized that I was a mere Fool. After years of being a wandering Philosopher-Fool, I returned to the Library and was again made a Page, though this time in a different department. I have come full circle. Perhaps if I stick with it this time I will someday be promoted to Library Squire and then receive my knighthood, if I am worthy enough.

2 comments:

Bobbi Newman said...

congratulations on getting your blog set up and welcome to web2.0! :)

Robin said...

Welcome! I think I'm going to start calling you the philosopher king of MRRL. After reading that post, I firmly believe that you deserve some sort of "bump" in your status here!! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!!